Alexander Lloyd are working with a global, leading professional services organisation based in Crawley who are actively seeking a HR Advisor on a 12 month contract to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic to chance to gain valuable experience within a growing organisation.
You will be supporting regional offices whilst also supporting and directly reporting into the HR manager. The ideal candidate will have worked for a minimum of 2 years within a similar role and must have informal ER experience.
Duties will include but not be limited:
* Building and maintaining of important relationships with key stakeholders across the business including the wider HR team.
* Work closely with senior management and provide HR support to all levels of staff within the organisation.
* Be the main point of contact for all business support, training issues and HR related issues.
* Delivery of HR service to the business including Employee Relations, Resourcing, People development etc.
* Work closely with the HRIS team to respond requirements including employee movements and KPI's.
* Produce regular reports to support the business in taking action on any upcoming trends.
* CIPD Qualified or working towards completion of qualification.
* Previous experience of working within professional services would be ideal but not essential.
* Large exposure to ER related issues, with a strong understanding of employment legislation.
* Ability to work with HR related systems such as PeopleSoft/Oracle.
* Excellent IT skills including full use of Microsoft suite.
* Good attention to detail.
Please quote (44912) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role