Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a global business who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Part Qualified Management.
This role would be perfect for a ACA/ACCA/CIMA Studier who is looking to work for an organisation who can provide full study support and career opportunities.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports ensuring all income and expenditures are recorded in the correct periods, which requires the following.
* Ensure all relevant preparations are made for the quarterly VAT returns and Sales lists to required timescales and ensuring full compliance with VAT regulations
* Prepare inter-company reconciliation accurately and to required timescales to enable debt recovery and payment of balances owed.
* Review gross profit, expenses, other income and recharges
You will have the following skill set
* Studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Current hands on experience of assisting in the preparation of the management accounts
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced Excel
Please quote (last five digits 46376) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.