Alexander Lloyd are partnering a leading construction organisation who are seeking to add an experienced Management Accountant to cover maternity for a period of 9-12 month on a Fixed Term Contract
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* To lead on the production of the transactional analysis, management accounts, capital, cashflow reporting and budget setting
* produce accurate and timely financial information to support reporting, budget monitoring and decision making across the organisation.
* Ensure deadlines for completion of monthly management accounts are met
* Assist the business partnering team in the production of monthly management account reports
* Lead on the production of acruals for the Subsidiary Management Accounts
* Lead on the monthly reconciliation process for the relevant areas of support
* Complete monthly reconciliations relevant to the role, including accruals, pre-payments and deferred income.
You will have the following skill set
* Experienced Management Accountant with extensive exposure in the full completion of the monthly management accounts
* Experience of business partnering and budgeting/forecasting
* Be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience
* Strong communicator
* Excellent Excel
* Be Immediate or on a Max of a 1 month notice
Please quote 47032 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.