Alexander Lloyd are exclusively working with a highly reputable and growing business based near Gatwick on the hire of a permanent Management Accountant/Business Partner.
This role can be based from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
It will provide finance support to key operational parts of the business whilst being very broad based and will require an individual who is motivated to make an impact.
* Play a key role in the budgeting and forecasting process
* Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
* Regularly advise senior stakeholders on key financial information to help strategic decision making
* Excellent communication skills to support and influence said stakeholders across the organisation.
* Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers
* Challenge costs by understanding cost drivers
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finalist/Qualified
* An analytical approach with excellent attention to detail
* Demonstrable relevant finance experience
* Good excel skills
* Interpersonal and communication skills
Please quote 47790 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.