Alexander Lloyd are working with a global business who throughout the pandemic have experienced significant growth. They are now in a position to add to their finance function to cater for this growth by bringing in a permanent Management Accountant.
As part of the role you will provide accurate and timely management accounts, forecasts and budgets for specific business units, business partnering with the area's directors.
Other responsibilities include:
* Preparing monthly management accounts and presenting these to specific directors
* Provide variance analysis to budgets and forecasts
* Completion of monthly accruals and prepayments
* Production of monthly forecasts, the Budget and strategic plans
* Completing balance sheet account reconciliations
Qualifications & Experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified (studying)
* Previous experience in a similar management accounting role
* Confident presenting and building relationships with senior management
* Strong Excel & analytical skills
* Knowledge of SAP or MS Dynamics would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and time keeping skills
Please quote 47204 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.