JD Payroll Manager
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering this prestigious retail brand who have been established more than 70 years. A rare opportunity has now become available where they are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee the function and lead a small yet efficient team
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will take ownership for managing the businesses payroll including weekly, monthly and pensioners. Ensuring that the payrolls are paid correctly and on time, and that all internal and external reporting and financial postings are completed.
* Management of Payroll team members including responsibility for their training and development
* Ensure the timely preparation and processing of payrolls based on the annual schedule.
* Ensure that all relevant information for the pension schemes is available for external reporting and the Pensions Manager.
* Overall responsibility for the creation and submission of the BACS files, to ensure successful payments are made to employees and pensioners
You will have the following skill set:
* Managed the end to end payroll cycle for companies with at least 600 employees (both monthly and weekly)
* Had previous line management exposure
* CIPP Qualified would be beneficial
* Have used large systems such as Oracle or SAP would be beneficial
* Alongside payroll have pensions exposure aswell
* Be a strong communicator and can hit the ground running within a mid to large size business.
Please quote 47761 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.