Our client a global leader within the Insurance market is looking to add an Interim Compensation and Benefits Executive to their team where you will provide an accurate, efficient and effective management and administration of Company Compensation (Payroll) and Benefits advice and administration for all Employees. JOB DETAILS
Provide a professional payroll and benefits service for all employees, whilst also proactively keeping abreast of changes and developments within relevant legislation.
* Produce the monthly salary payments for all Permanent and Fixed Term Contract staff through computerised payroll, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
* To produce monthly additional payments for Permanent, Fixed Term Contract employees and new starters through cheque payments, resolving any underpayments.
* Maintain accurate details on the payroll system, adding new employee information, amending details as required for existing staff.
* Process Company absence via computerised payroll, paying Company sick pay and SSP as appropriate.
* Process bonus payments, the Company's Business Incentive Scheme payments and other ad hoc payments via payroll systems.
* Produce accurate reports and information for Government departments relating to payroll, taxation etc. ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Produce all necessary reports for the payroll, to include payment proposal, summary by CC, Payment Confirmation, Payroll Processing and sending the Bacs
* Real Time Information - submitting the required data for each payroll
* Set up and communicate new Pensions and AVC's for new employees, amendment and leavers on payroll systems and pension provider website. To issue relevant paperwork, handling all enquiries and ensuring all deadlines are met.
* To respond promptly to all written and verbal enquiries from members of staff regarding payroll / taxation queries.
* Maintain records for tax purposes in accordance with HMRC requirements.
* To set up and communicate the Company's healthcare scheme provisions for new employees, maintain leavers and provide monthly membership to the healthcare provider. To issue relevant paperwork, handling all enquiries and ensuring all deadlines are met
* Produce accurate reports and information for Government departments relating to all payroll related items, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* To produce employment references for existing and previous employees.
Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of responsibility for administering a payroll in excess of 650 employees
* Knowledge of all aspects of Payroll procedures including statutory payments and deductions and voluntary deductions / court orders
* Current Tax / NI / HMRC legislation
* The ability for manual payroll calculations
* Tax Year End reconciliations
* Demonstrable experience of computerised payroll systems
* Ability to priortise and manage multiple tasks at a time
* Demonstrate problem solving skills
* Confident dealing with complex numerical information
* Report writing skills
* Strong team player and diplomatic when dealing with colleagues at all levels
* Educated to A Level / relevant GVNQ standard or equivalent
Please quote HNF1611-46 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.