A well established Pensions Administration Services firm are now looking for an experienced Pensions Payroll Administrator to joining their busy Croydon office.
You must have Payroll experience to be considered for this role, Defined Benefit knowledge is also an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assisting in the production of P45's and P60's
* Assisting and supporting with installing, testing and setting up new clients following new client wins
* Assisting with completing the year-end payroll processes for all of Premier's clients
* Assisting with developing and implementing new procedures and controls
* Assisting with technical support to the member services team on payroll related issues
* Other payroll updates e.g. address and bank detail changes
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other additonal company benefits.
Please quote 46184 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.