A leading international Retail business with a instantly recognised global name has an immediate requirement for a qualified (ACT, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent) Treasury Dealer to join the Group Treasury function on a 6 month contract JOB DETAILS
You will manage the daily Front Office operations via risk identification, trade execution and reporting and assist with the implementation of the ongoing treasury projects
* Preparation of Group subsidiaries' daily cash flow forecasting.
* Management of the daily, cash & debt positions including the administration of future cash pooling structures.
* Liaise with Group subsidiaries in relation to requested financing, letter of credits, guarantees and hedging.
* Identification of financial risk exposure.
* Trading activity on money market, loans, deposits, FX and interest rates markets.
* Management reporting on cash flow forecasting, investments and liquidity, FX and interest rate risk exposure.
* Assist with the implementation of treasury projects, such as the implementation of new TMS and electronic trading platforms.
* External and internal counterparts relationship management with regards to treasury operations.
* Proven experience in treasury operations in a multinational treasury.
* Previous FX trading experience within the corporate/banking sector would be seen as an advantage.
* Strong IT and systems skills (Excel, treasury management systems, electronic banking systems, Reuters, Bloomberg, 360T).
* Strong problem solver with solid analytical skills and detailed oriented.
* Knowledge of SAP or similar systems
* Experience of negotiating with key stakeholders
* Working knowledge of writing procedures and processes
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
* Sound communication and negotiation skills
Please quote 40629 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. The Alexander Lloyd Interim Division is currently enjoying huge amounts of success in placing Part-Qualified and Qualified Accountants (or Equivalent), Project Managers and Interim Management in assignments throughout the South of England.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.