A well established Pensions Services company based in County Durham now have an opening for a Pensions Administrator within their Third Party team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
To be considered for this vacancy you must have 1 years Pensions Administration experience.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
* Dealing with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
* Ensuring records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
* Dealing with general correspondence using plain English.
* Resolving queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
* Attending training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
* Identifying areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, 26 days Holiday, flexible working hours and genuine progression opportunities.
Please quote <46474> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.