A great opportunity has arisen to join a well established Pensions Administration Service in Darlington as a Pensions Client Relationship Manager.
Ideally the candidate will have experience across both DB & DC schemes, however either are being considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Developing & Managing relationships with a portfolio of clients
* Attending client meetings
* Understand each client's corporate strategy and future developments
* Identify opportunities to sell services to meet individually agreed growth/revenue targets relevant to the client portfolio
* Liaising with Project Managers to ensure project costs are billed on time, correctly and fully.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, DB Pension plan, company-wide bonus & other additional company benefits.
Please quote 45862 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.