This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pensions Team Manager to join an established Pensions Administration Service provider in the North East.
You MUST have experience in Defined Benefit Administration to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing a team of pensions administrators over a portfolio of both DB and DC occupational schemes.
* Planing and managing the team's workload
* Ensuring client projects are delivered to the agreed deadline.
* Take a leading role in project management of complex projects.
* Designing and implementing new processes as a result of legislation/scheme changes.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, company-wide bonus, DB Pension Plan & genuine progression opportunities.
Please quote <45799> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found