HR Business Partner - Permanent
Our Client a Non-profit Housing Association are seeking an HR Business Partner with vast Generalist experience on a permanent basis.
Primarily based out of the Dartford office the successful candidate will report directly into the HR Manager.
* Guidance and supporting line managers in all aspects of HR
* Long Term Sickness management
* Disciplinary and Grievance handling
* TUPE handling
* Team restructures
* Mergers with other organisations
* Development and delivery of documentation of policies and procedures.
* Design, deliver and evaluate management training programmes on - Appraisals, grievance handling and building employee engagement.
The successful applicant will have-
* CIPD level 5 (essential)
* 5 years' experience working within an HR team
* Knowledge of Reward and Remuneration practices
* Experience of the HR Business Partner model
* Employment tribunal experience
* Ability to deliver formal training on HR related topics
* At least 2 years practical experience of guiding staff in ER situations
Salary & Benefits
* Car Allowance
* 26 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
* 3% employee pension contribution, 5% employer contribution
Please quote (last five digits 45892) when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.