Employee Value Proposition Business Partner - Perm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Engineering Consultancy based in Surrey as an EVP BP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing an inclusive and engaging culture. Bringing values to life you will design and develop programmes to reinforce the organisational purpose, vision and values.
Key responsibilities includes
* Designing and implementing Employer Value Proposition for the UK and Australia.
* Identify and improve employee experience, engagement and retention by providing the right tools and skills advice to drive the EVP culture within the organisation.
* Successfully collaborate with marketing, internal comms and L&D to bring the EVP to life
* Support the successful implementation of the Diversity and Inclusion strategy and vision.
* Work alongside the internal communication and recruitment teams to set the tone, brand and positioning of the organisation to attract the best talent in the external market.
* Promote D&I within the organisational recruitment process to ensure a great diversity of applicants.
* Use employee engagement survey results/D&I metrics to interpret data, track and measure progress against D&I plans and make recommendation on how to improve to increase employee engagement and create value.
* Proven experience delivering successful D&I and EoC programmes
* Experience in an EVP position or similar
* Project management and delivery
* Attraction strategy in campaign planning and management
* Fast pace and ever changing environment
* Able manage and interpret data, conduct research & analysis and develop metrics.
Qualifications and experience
* Bachelor's or master's degree in human resources or related field
* Highly developed understanding of geographical and cultural differences and their impact on business initiatives
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
* Strong collaboration, consulting and analytical skills
* Strong a commercial skills, able to work at pace and with pragmatism
* Proven experience in delivering D&I & Employer of Choice initiatives
Salary £40-£50k DOE
Please quote 46210 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.