Alexander Lloyd are partnered with Actuarial Consultancy with an excellent reputation, to assist in sourcing an experienced Investment Analyst for their Edinburgh office.
This role is on a hybrid working model that could offer just 2 days per week in the office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Drafting reports for peer review by consultants on all aspects of investment consulting.
* Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports.
* Undertaking some manager research.
* Point of contact for clients.
* Investment strategy, investment structure, selection of investment managers & transitions.
The company also provides the perfect study platform with all CFA examinations covered, genuine routes of progression, as well as company-wide bonus & other benefits.
Post Date: 03/11/2021
Close Date: 03/12/2021
Please quote 47731 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.