One of the largest Pensions Consultancies in the UK are looking to add an experienced Pensions Administrator to their expanding Edinburgh office.
You must have experience across either Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pensions schemes to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Participating in annual projects such as; renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases.
* Handling any data processing and administration tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
* Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
* Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries and where applicable becoming first point of contact for clients.
* Running automated systems calculations & Performing manual benefits calculations.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45678> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found