One of the UK's largest Pensions Consultancies are now looking for both Pensions Administrators & Seniors to join their busy Edinburgh office.
You MUST have Defined Benefit Pensions Admin experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Manual and automated calculation of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
* Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
* Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
* Delivering client project work and meeting deadlines as directed
* Liaising with scheme members and other parties by phone, email and letter
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, company bonus, holidays & other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46420 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.