Alexander Lloyd are delight to be partnering a leading Financial Services organisation on the critical hire of a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Based in Edinburgh or Bristol, the purpose of this role is to manage and deliver one or more projects or programme work-streams in order to meet business objectives. Reporting into the Head of Business & IT Change, you will lead, manage and deliver a project or a work stream within a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
Up to £60,000 Bonus & Benefits
Location - Bristol or Edinburgh (Flexible working available long term)
* Lead Manage and Deliver a project or a work stream within a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
* Responsible for shaping and developing the project approach.
* Applies and champions the appropriate project management discipline, i.e. planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue and dependency management. This should include effective & timely application of project stages at which lessons learned are captured and built into future plans on an ongoing basis
* Responsibility for distillation of complex information or data in order to get to root issues or see the bigger picture
* Establishes an effective project organisation structure and responsible for project team shaping, building, development, management and motivation.
* Responsible for the budget reporting, forecasting and expenditure associated with projects.
* Certified Project Manager, APMP,Prince2 practitioner, ISEB
* 5 years of experience in project management within the Financial Services/Insurance industry.
* Previous experience with proven track record of delivery in large technical IT projects / Programmes
* Strong commercial acumen with the ability to communicate confidently to senior stakeholders.
* Experience working with and leading a team.
Please quote 48547 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.