Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a progressive and forward thinking National Retail Organisation with the key hire of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis based in Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated & ambitious individual who wants to progress beyond a traditional accounting position and progress towards a business partnering role!
This is an exciting organisation with significant growth plans, offering clear career progression opportunities.
* The Preparation of full monthly management accounts, including posting of journals & accruals and prepayments.
* Supporting the Senior Finance Manager with the budgeting, forecasting & external audit processes.
* Preparing and maintaining accounting and financial reporting process documentation
* Building key relationships outside of finance
* Preparation of daily sales and margin reports.
* Revenue and Cost variance reporting
* Part Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with the eagerness to continue studying becoming fully qualified.
* Degree Educated
* Strong Commercial Acumen - Not afraid to challenge the status quo!
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Excel Skills
* Experience working within a fast paced environment
Please quote (last five digits 47549) when calling (Chris Ratcliffe) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.