Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a global organisation based in Gatwick who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Part Qualified, Finalist, Newly Qualified Finance Analyst (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Duties will include the following:
* To manage and process the data for forecasting, reporting and budgeting process for a business unit.
* Co-ordinating and analysing forecasting activity within a fast growing and high volume business.
* Ensure integrity and accuracy of the business unit financial reporting while challenging and support assumptions in modelling data and work with more senior members of the team to challenge stakeholders inside and outside of the finance function
* Take ownership of the project and financial forecast, through robust analysis of project risk and performance (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash)
* Lead the forecasting of the Operational Expenditure, working with cost-centre managers to understand variances and accurately predict future spend
* Assist with detailed project P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis to understand actual and forecast submissions by project along with key drivers.
You will have the following skill set:
* ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified (Actively studying) Finalist or Newly Qualified
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Strong communication skills
* Advanced Excel
* Large corporate exposure
Please quote (45270) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy & Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.