Interim Finance Business Partner
Location - Slough (with travel to office once a week)
Up to £60,000 P/A
Alexander Lloyd Senior Finance are delighted to be a partnering a Blue Chip technology organisation with the appointment of an Interim Finance Business Partner on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the Head of Business Partnering/FP&A and also supporting the CFO this European Finance Business Partner role will be supporting various departments/teams providing financial information, tools, analysis and insight to executives, ensuring key business/commercial decisions are made and challenged driving business strategy.
My client is seeking a high calibre qualified individual who can tick the following boxes.
* Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA accountant with a track record in performing within a commercial finance/value added service.
* Previous experience working in a multinational corporation would be advantageous as would European region exposure.
* Experience of supporting business decision making processes.
* Strong systems and advanced excel skills (SAP would be desirable)
* Strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders both within Finance and across the business units
* Proven capability to drive change and influence key internal stakeholders
* Power BI or Tableau exposure would be advantageous
Please quote 48374 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest