Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering A FTSE listed insurance organisation with offices globally who are seeking to add a Qualified Or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Systems Accountant on a 1 year Fixed Term contract. This will be officially based from their Cardiff office but remote and fully flexible working is offered.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Developing and modelling Financial Reporting & Operations (FRO) business accounting finance functions, processes, information flows and data structures.
* Assisting other FRO Change professionals and FRO Finance teams on business and internal FRO projects on the definition of Finance requirements.
* Maintaining relationships with Finance Reporting & Operations and the wider finance function where necessary to ensure the requirements are fully delivered within time & budget.
* Work collaboratively with other business divisions and internal customers to ensure that all systems and process changes are effectively designed and delivered through to production in an efficient timely manner.
You will have the following skill set:
* Experienced in the use of Finance systems & process improvements to provide data supporting the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives.
* Experience of handling and working on finanical projects..
* Excellent Financial Modelling & Excel knowledge
* Competent in generic accounting techniques such as double entry.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part or Fully Qualified
Please quote 46865 when calling Chris Ratcliffe at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent. - See more at: https://www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk/jobs/brighton/finance-director/head-of-technical-accounting-and-control/10529#sthash.RitiN7t2.dpuf