Alexander Lloyd Senior Finance are delighted to be a partnering a Blue Chip technology organisation with the appointment of a Finance Change Manager on a 12 Month FTC.
Within a pan European role, the successful candidate will work alongside various departments in supporting the role out of S/4 Hana. Operating as part of the F&A department the candidate will focus on supporting the implementation of the finance element of S/4 across a range of divisions. This role will partner closely with the project team and non-finance professionals within the business. This is the largest IT change the organisation has undertaken in several years and is crucial to the long-term success of the business.
Location - Slough (Flexible working long-term)
Salary - Up to £80K Bonus & Benefits DOE
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
* Directly shape and lead the finance change management agenda as part of a wider project implementation team from planning through to implementation.
* Scope, Plan, Define and Deliver a range of interventions required to successfully embed finance change, including: personas, impact assessments, mind-set and behaviour change approaches, communications plans, change networks, adoption plans, change effectiveness measurements and business readiness assessments.
* Effectively identify and manage senior stakeholders in the interests of business change delivery as well as communicating progress on programmes / projects proactively.
* Provide support, guidance and education to business stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of finance change approaches.
* Working effectively across functions and delivering wider business engagement whilst being a primary point of contact for Finance change.
* Preparation of underlying materials as well as leading/participation engagement and training workshops.
* Work closely with the businesses implementation partner and IT department who are overseeing the ERP project.
* Define and manage appropriate governance, controls and reporting.
* Working closely with Global Business Services and other Finance teams to deliver robust financial & forecasting processes and maintain the internal control framework.
* Work collaboratively and support Project and Programme Managers, communicating progress to senior stakeholders and peers
Skills & Experience
* Deep knowledge and experience of change management approaches, methods and tools.
* Specific and demonstrable experience as a Change Manager, preferably in Finance or IT transformation programmes.
* Experience in building and delivering change management and behavioural change initiatives.
* Ability to flex style to build strong working relationship and influence a variety of senior stakeholders.
* Ability to operate calmly under pressure and manage competing priorities.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, PPT, Excel, MS Project is required
Please quote 48389 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.