Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a leading not for profit organisation who due to an internal restructure are seeking to add a Qualfied ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Manager to lead a team of 4 initially on a 6 month FTC.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will oversee the day to day accounting entries for organisations assets and liabilities and ensuring the accounting ledgers are fully reconciled and supported
* Take ownership of the production of the statutory accounts for charities subsidiary companies and assist the Financial Controller in the production of the financial statements
* Assist with the consolidation of the group accounts.
* Assist in the production of the annual financial statements and the production of some aspects of the monthly management information
* To ensure month end and quarter end deadlines are met, including the review of the month end timetable, trial balance and balance sheet
* VAT & Corporation tax returns
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Excellent technical and financial accounting experience
* Managed teams
* Available on very short notice
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of the not-for-profit or local government sectors would be beneficial but not essential
Please quote (last five digits 46788) when calling Andrew at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.