Financial Accountant - Retail
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering a growing retail organisation with the appointment of a Financial Accountant.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and reforecasts
* Ownership of balance sheet, cashflow statement and budget process
* Strong focus on driving improvements to optimise, automate and streamline
* Statutory accounts production under IFRS
* Leading the interim and year end audit to ensure the timely approval and filing of the Group accounts
* Supporting the tax computation and company secretarial submissions
The ideal candidate would be ACA qualified with PQE and have trained within a mid-tier firm, retail experience would also be of interest.
Please quote 46379 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest