Alexander Lloyd are partnering with a growing PE backed organisation based in central Brighton on the hire of a Financial Planning Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an expanding business with aggressive growth plans that will offer the successful applicant realistic progression opportunities.
The client will also consider candidates looking to make the first move from accountancy practice into industry.
* Take the lead on preparing the Budget / quarterly forecast
* Provide weekly analysis to the SLT of labour cost/forecast vs Budget
* Support with the development of planning/forecasting/budgeting model
* Monitor cash flow risks & opportunities and banking covenants
* Support in the execution of various growth strategies
Qualifications & Experience:
* Part or Newly Qualified Accountant
* Degree educated & strong academics
* Confident communicator and able to build long lasting relationships
* Strong Excel & analytical skills
Please quote 46951 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.