We are working with a global and instantly recognisable organisation based in Sussex who are looking to bring in a Financial Reporting Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong, ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who has proven experience in a fast paced business working in a similar position.
* Deliver the statutory reporting process for the business and group companies
* Manage and responsible for the financial accounting function including work-load, deliverables and development
* Advise senior management on reporting matters, whilst implementing and complying with statutory requirements
* Produce annual statutory and half-yearly reporting process ensuring compliance with reporting standards (IFRS)
* Responsible for the external reporting of the group and tax compliance functions
* ACA/ACCA qualified preferred with a background in accountancy practice
* Exceptionally strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS)
* Strong leadership skills
* Proven experience of working closely and developing relationships with senior management
Please quote 46656 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.