HR Manager JOB DETAILS
£40,000 - £45,000
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a Distribution organisation on the Recruitment of an HR Manager.
This is a perfect opportunity for an HR Advisor to make the step up and progress into an HR Manager role, without having any direct management responsibilities. It would also suit someone that is used to working in a standalone role currently and doesn't mind travelling to multiple sites.
* Supporting with HR issues such as change management, absence management, disciplinary, capability, and grievance issues
* Actively supporting and promote the efficient operation of SGN's business activities
* Ensuring compliance with employment agreements, policies, procedures, and the law
* Building on existing operational management capability
* Playing an active part in our company's aim of developing and engaging staff at all levels within the organisation
* Confidence in resolving potential conflict/employee relations issues is essential
* Experience in a fast paced industry, with field/remote workers
* Case management experience
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
* Valid UK driving license (this role will involve travel)
* CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
The salary on offer is up to £45,000.
Please quote 48358 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.