As a result of growth, a brand associated with prestige and quality are seeking a Recruitment professional to manage the end to end recruitment process for roles across the business, including planning recruitment campaigns against resource plans, developing cost effective sourcing strategies, direct sourcing candidates for roles, providing shortlists for interview and successfully managing the candidates through the process. JOB DETAILS
* Take ownership for current vacancies and future requirements set out in the company resource plan, filling roles with the right people, at the right time, in a cost effective manner.
* Assist and challenge hiring managers to creating accurate job and person specifications that attract a diverse candidate pool.
* Support the businesses job evaluation process to ensure supporting documentation reflects the current business structure.
* Coordinate the interview process including telephone interviews and face to face interviews in a timely and professional manner.
* Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure the business has an appropriate presence in a range of channels with appropriate content that will attract and engage high quality relevant candidates from diverse backgrounds.
* Pro-actively search for, identify, network with and directly contact active and passive job seekers.
* Work with HR and managers to identify talent and champion internal succession.
* Ensure the business has up-to-date knowledge on the market it is recruiting from and continually research initiatives to bring talent into the business.
* Champion our business to become an 'employer of choice'.
* Advise hiring managers on recruitment market conditions for specific functional area and advice on the most appropriate hiring channels.
* Ensure all resourcing systems and tracking activities are up to date and maintained accurately.
* Provide agreed management information to the business on a regular basis and ensure all agreed KPI's are met.
* Provide technical advice and solutions for recruitment in our international territories.
* Attend interviews when appropriate and coach hiring managers on interviewing skills to allow them to take ownership for this process.
* Maintain and develop a PSL in conjunction with Group Purchasing ensuring that the business receives the best value.
The successful candidate will have experience of high volume recruitment potentially handling up to 30 to 40 vacancies at any one time for highly technical, niche skillset individuals. * Strong experience of the recruiter tool in LinkedIn and demonstrable results from using digital platforms and traditional methods of advertising is essential, as is experience gained in an in-house environment within a corporate organisation.
This highly desirable opportunity offers great corporate benefits and a competitive salary of c£45k, plus a very attractive working environment.
Please quote HSG1607-178 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.