Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with one the UKs longest established FMCG organisations. Based in Essex they are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Administrator on a 12 month FTC.
You will be office based 3 days per week and the other two from home
Your duties will include but not be limited too
* Timely processing of supplier Invoices / credits into the ERP systems, referring any queries back to suppliers and internal colleagues.
* Responsible for BACS and Cheque payment runs, contributing to developing the current payment processes & ERP systems to drive efficiencies.
* Strengthen the relationship between the Finance team and the wider business.
* Reconcile supplier statements and completion of corrective actions as per departmental procedures.
* Ensure appropriate records are maintained for all transactions in order to support year-end audit and statutory returns.
* Other general duties as necessary such as responsibility for Petty cash, reconciliation of company credit cards and VAT deferment.
You will have the following skill set
* Relevant experience within AP or Purchase Ledger role
* Strong communication skill and working knowledge of Excel
* 3 years AP/PL exposure
* Short notice/Immediate
Please quote 47443 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.