Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a national charity who are looking to recruit for a Financial Controller to lead an overall team of 8 (2 direct reports)
The role will focus mainly on the financial and statutory accounts so you will need to have had a strong technical background in previous roles, alongside line management
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will lead, manage and develop and team of 8 which will include a Financial Accountant, Treasury and financial operations.
* Take ownership of the full financial accounting process until trial balance
* Alongside ownership of the financial accounting process you will lead on the production of the statutory accounts and manage the audit process
* Oversee all aspects of the purchase, sales ledger and credit control function, including the production of relevant reports.
* Financial controls - manage financial internal control process
* To complete any VAT returns and assist in maximising VAT savings
You will have the following skill set:
* Qualified or QBE within a managerial role. Must have managed Teams
* Proven track record of managing mid to large size teams
* Hands on financial and statutory accounting experience
* Strong communicator
* Comfortable on Excel
Please quote 48241 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.