Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering a rapidly growing, fast paced construction organisation based near Gatwick who are seeking a qualified Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the day to day running of the finance function for the whole group, managing a team of 6.
* Ensure that all financial controls across the organisation are appropriate and operating effectively, suggesting and implementing improvements where possible
* Produce prompt and accurate monthly management accounts and department reports
* Prepare the annual statutory accounts for all entities
* Liaise with the company's auditors to ensure that the audit is completed smoothly and efficiently
* Manage and review the cash flow forecast
* Ensure compliance with all relevant tax legislation including VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE/NI
* Lead or assist with financial modelling and other input into new initiatives, reviews of projects etc
Qualifications & Experience
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Experience in a similar role within a medium sized company
* Adaptable, flexible and able to work under pressure
* Previous experience managing a team
* Comfortable working in a team & leading a team
* Strong Excel skills
* Confident and approachable
Please quote 46948 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.