Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a prestigious and leading insurance organisation who due to continued growth are seeking an Interim Head of Financial Reporting initially on a 6 month FTC.
Based at their modern central Brighton offices this has a high chance of going temp to perm
You duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will manage and oversee the financial reporting and control team while taking a lead on the statutory and regulatory reporting process
* Partner and build relationships with key stakeholders on reporting and regulatory issues including input on reporting requirements and deadlines
* Enhance the existing financial control framework ensuring clear and visible reconciliations and robust controls embedded and pro-actively managed.
* Lead financial reporting process issue resolution and risk management effectively through pro-active collaboration across finance and business teams
You will have the following skillset
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified - 5 years PQE
* Strong team management and development skills
* Extensive financial reporting knowledge - current IFRS requirement knowledge
* Hands on exposure to PRA returns
* Exposure of working within the FS/Insurance market highly desirable, if not large corporate
Please quote (last five digits 45938) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.