Alexander Lloyd are partnering a fast growing business based in Horsham on the hire of a newly created Senior Accountant position.
This is a progressive role and will report directly into the Financial Controller. It will suit someone looking to gain more exposure within Finance, Accounting and Tax.
* Prepare and deliver monthly management accounts as well as Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Reconciliations, Analysis and KPI's
* Prepare and deliver monthly Consolidated Management Accounts for the Group
* Manage VAT processes to ensure legal and regulatory compliance with HMRC requirements
* Assistance with preparation of quarterly forecasts and rolling budgets
* Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
* Actively support business analysis and provide financial data to support the decision-making process.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or studying. Qualified by experience will also be considered
* Demonstrate prior experience of production of monthly management accounts, forecasting, budgeting, and the completion of VAT returns is desirable
* Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to proactively work alone as well as within a team
* Strong organisational skills
Please quote 48040 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.