We are now recruiting for a Accounts Assistant to join a rapidly expanding, national services company, based in Horsham.
This is an opening for an enthusiastic and hard working accounts assistant to join a busy and very friendly team.
* Responsible for running CHAPS payments in a timely and cost effective manner
* Undertake bank reconciliations for all bank accounts for the Group
* Process credit card receipts
* Reconcile sales receipts to banking and purchase ledger receipts
* Reconcile the bank to Robovet/Vet IT/CMS and Sage
* Manage the cash forecasting for the Group
* Manage interest payments on bank loans as advised for the Group
* Assist the management accountants with adhoc tasks as requested
The ideal candidate will need to have worked in a similar role where they have been responsible for banking and working within a team,
Due to the location you will need to be a Driver.
Please quote TGG1609-113 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division.. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found