An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional to join an insurance company based in Sussex to be their sole Compliance person. JOB DETAILS
* The delivery of regulatory change projects or compliance initiatives
* Keeping updated on regulatory developments, applicable rules and regulations
* Supporting the leadership team with advice on applicable FCA, PRA regulation.
* Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Boards, Committees, Group Counsel and Head of Compliance on Compliance issues.
* Assessing the impact of regulation and implement necessary changes to policies, procedures, processes and systems.
* Take responsibility for designing, producing and managing compliance processes and management information and supporting specific business areas as requested.
* In-depth practical knowledge and understanding of, and ability to apply, FCA and PRA rules and guidance, specifically those relating to COBS, SYSC, TCF and Conduct Risk.
* General insurance experience
Please quote (42843) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.