Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a leading and expanding manufacturing organisation located in Horsham. Due to continued expansion they are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA Financial Accountant
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* Working closely with senior management you will be preparing the financial and statutory accounts and interim reports while also being involved in the Monthly preparation of the IFRS compliant consolidated management accounts
* Supporting senior management in monitoring treasury compliance in line with Audit Committee policies, including posting and maintenance of cashbooks and reviewing bank reconciliations and drafting of Board and Audit Committee reports
* Preparing government grant claims, liaising with grant project managers and auditors while also preparing and submission of PAYE Settlement Agreement and other statutory returns.
* Take ownership of the balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns
* Take oversight of the general ledger maintenance and reconciliations
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified - Ideally practice trained. This role would suit someone making the first move or alternatively practice trained now with industry experience.
* Experience within manufacturing/engineering sector beneficial
* Technically strong with exposure to IFRS/FRS 102
* Advanced Excel
* Strong communication skills
Please quote 46583 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.