Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a prestigious and expanding technology business who are growing both organically and via acquisitions. Due to this growth they are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial Analyst to help support senior managers/stakeholders with this M&A activity
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will partner with senior managers both internal and externally at the early stages of potential acquisitions and provide robust financial data & analysis to review
* Prepare financial models to help assist in detailed P&L analysis on future ventures
* Prepare investment reports for key stakeholders for investment review.
* Provide ongoing performance data analysis post-acquisition, including preparation of internal management information
* Undertake financial due diligence on potential acquisition partners as part of the risk management processes
* Support both the FD & CFO with further and detailed FP&A within the wider business
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Excellent business partnering and commercial acumen. Be comfortable liaising and presenting financial data to senior managers/stakeholders both externally/internally
* Previous experience to Mergers or Acquisitions would be highly beneficial
* Have a background within financial analysis and models
* Strong excel
Please quote 47736 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.