This highly reputable organisation have an exciting and varied opportunity for an HR Advisor to join their illustrious team on a 6-9 month fixed term maternity cover vacancy. The company will consider full or part time applicants where you will coordinate the implementation and support the running of a number of HR projects and provide support and advice to Managers and employees on HR policies, procedures, employee relations and legislation, in a timely manner. JOB DETAILS
The Role-* To work with the HR Team and others to ensure that a number of key projects are delivered efficiently and effectively
* Working with the HR Manager, ensure that the processes and procedures are developed and successfully in place
* Respond professionally and effectively to employee and manager enquiries regarding HR policies, practices and procedures to ensure the delivery of an effective HR service.
* Ensure all employee pay and benefit transactions and changes are processed to ensure the delivery of an effective HR service. This will include the full range of benefits including the pension schemes, salary sacrifice schemes and any other benefits.
* Provide advice and support to managers on disciplinary, capability and grievance matters and assist them with hearings and related administration as required to ensure that employee relations issues are managed positively and within policies and legislation.
* Deliver ad-hoc activities in support of the HR Plan, as required
* To support the HR team in its day to day activities
* To demonstrate a commitment to improving and developing the organisation's processes and facilities
The Person-* Good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
* Experience of working in an HR function
* Experience of project work
* Working in a busy office environment
* Ideally knowledge of the DBS Processes and Procedures
* Ideally qualified CIPD or part qualified CIPD
* Logical, systematic, methodical approach to work
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Ability to prioritise work and work under pressure
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team player
* Ability to work within procedures and processes
The Benefits-Some of the benefits include, Auto enrolment Pension, subsidised gym membership, 23 days holiday, free lunches and free parking
Please quote 40519 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.