Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering an award winning mult-site organisation who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant.
Your duties will include but not be limited to
· Take ownership of the both the monthly management accounts and information including variance analysis and investigation
· Working closely with the FD not only in staff supervision and development but also to assist with preparing year end accounts and audit processes.
· Attend monthly meetings with senior stakeholders to review variances from actual to budget, and assist those budget holders with controlling costs and maximising value of money
· Prepare quarterly VAT and Maintain the general ledger including preparing reconciliations
· Report on cash flows including management of bank reconciliation and assist with the annual budgeting process
You will have the following skill set:
Experience of owning and preparing the monthly management accounts
Strong communicator who can liaise comfortably with senior management and non-finance professionals
Experience of working within a services industry beneficial but not essential
Please quote 46625 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.