A Global Insurance business are now looking for an experience Claims Assessor with experience in Group Protection to join them on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
A background in Income Protection & Critical illness claims is advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assessment of new Group Protection claims
* Deciding whether to accept or reject liability and authorise payment as per individual authority limits
* Develop and build effective relationships with IFA's and Policyholders (employers)
* Support for the portfolio management of defined schemes.
* Authorise expenditure on appropriate external medical evidence to support the assessment of individual claims
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, genuine opportunity to be made permanent at the end to the contract & additional company benefits.
Please quote 45729 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found