Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be to be working with a rapidly expanding Financial Services organisation based at their offices in Horsham, who are actively seeking an HR Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting to chance to join a organisation at a time of growth. The ideal candidate will have exposure to both compliance and HR and have understanding of SM&CR. Due to the nature of the role previous experience of working with in a fast-paced/changing environment is key.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure that HR and Compliance updates are regularly checked and updated to key stake holes in support of SM&CR.
* Management of staff information and evidence that is require on the SM&CR database which may include annual declarations.
* Responsible for ensuring that all HR processes are met with new joiners, role changes and promotions.
* First and key point of contact for all SM&CR related queries across the business.
* Involvement in standard HR processes including recruitment.
* 2 years minimum experience in either HR or Compliance based role.
* Must be analytically strong and have the ability to use own initiative.
* Understanding and knowledge of SM&CR processes and procedures.
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to work closely with Senior Management.
* Proficient user of IT including full Microsoft suite.
Please quote 45838 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.