Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a global technology services organisation based in Berkshire who are actively seeking a junior HR Advisor to join their team.
This is a newly created position due to substantial growth within the business, that will be reporting directly into the EMEA HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate will have strong HR experience and the able to hit the ground running. Travel will be involved with this role.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* Partner with key stakeholders to improve processes, programmes and practices to support the growth of the organisation.
* Track all recruitment processes including liaising with line managers for recruitment needs to new starter packs.
* Support operations delivery of people strategy and manage ad hoc projects to support the HR team.
* Provide advice and facilitation on people management training, and career development to staff across the business.
* Work closely with the team to implement career matrix's and skill profiles.
* Updated of data onto the HR system.
* CIPD Qualified or part qualified.
* Previous experience of working on ER related cases.
* Strong understanding of HR systems and processes.
* Ability to speak confidently in public.
* Super user of HRIS.
Please quote 45951 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.