Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a fantastic marketing leading construction organisation at their offices based in Surrey. Due to rapid growth within their business they are actively seeking an HR Advisor to join their team.
Working within the HR Shared services side of the organisation you will be providing comprehensive and professional HR advice across the whole of the company. There will be extensive travel involved.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure that the HR data is kept up to date whilst reporting to the ER Manger in regards to monthly activity.
* Management of ER related across the business including sickness, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings.
* Undertake project work as and where needed including TUPE, redundancies and restructures across the business.
* Travel to other sites across the organisation to implement HR policies and procedures and ensure best practice is kept.
* CIPD Qualified or degree educated.
* Knowledge and understanding of employment Law
* Proven experience with TUPE projects.
* Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please quote 46116 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.