Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a global Professional Services organisation who are actively seeking 2 HR Coordinators to join their team on an initial 8 month FTC based at their offices at Crawley.
This a chance to work with a growing company and be part of an expanding team to help support the employee life cycle and delivery of HR processes.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Delivery HR support for the company processes including performance management and annual declaration.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisations.
* Supporting of the wider employee life cycle including the generalist HR administration.
* Escalate HR related to matters to senior management for guidance and advice.
* Ability to deal with the unknown and use own initiative as and where needed.
* Degree Educated or CIPD Qualified
* Experience of working within an HR Shared Services environment.
* Strong HR System experience ideally using PeopleSoft
* Knowledge of legal matters that relate to HR Shared Services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please quote 45980 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.