Our client an expanding Financial Services organisation are seeking a Senior HR Adminstrator/HR Coordinator to join their team. This is an exciting chance to join a business that is going through significant change and growth where you will have ownership of the HR database.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager your will be handling the daily administration of HR processes across the organisation. Travel may also be to their acquired offices across the south east coast.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Support with Employee Relation administration including disciplinary, grievance and and attendance management.
* Assist senior management with employee resourcing as and where needed such as liaising with agencies and scheduling of recruitment meetings.
* Coordinate salary and bonus reviews and advise where bench marking is needed.
* Handling of general HR administration including management of the HR database.
* Management of HR data reporting.
* CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
* Previous experience of working within a fast pace HR environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient user of Excel.
Please quote 45981 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.