HR Manager - Home based
My client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to carry out comprehensive HR support to ensure the the employees are equipped with the best practices. This is an extremely hands on role providing support to management on all the overall HR operations and delivering the strategic objectives.
* Implement HR strategies to align with business objectives
* ER case management
* Support on recruitment and onboarding
* Manage appraisal system
* Assess training needs and apply mentoring programme to match line managers needs
* Ensure all legal compliance throughout HR Management
* Experience as HR manager
* TUPE/Mergers & Acquisition
* Knowledge of HR Systems
* CIPD qualified
* In depth knowledge of Employment law and practices
This is primarily a home based role but there will be the need to travel across the UK and very short notice.
Other benefits available
All expenses covered
Please quote 46399 when contacting Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Human Resources space.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
No related jobs found