We are proud to be partnering with a highly reputable brand based in a charming town in Kent. The company are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their business on a 3 month FTC to provide insightful analysis into the performance of their newly implemented system. As a business, they are one of the largest groups in the UK within the logistics field and pride themselves on how they value their employees.
The responsibilities for this role will include
* Partnering with various teams within the business in order to provide the correct analysis of the new system
* Report findings to senior management team with causes for any issues that have arisen
* Recommend solutions to these issues and agree with management team on how they can be implemented
* Work with the entire business to implement the new actions in order to increase productivity
* Conduct continual analysis on the changes made and how this has positively impacted performance
* Continue to develop on any improvements made or issues that may arise and report findings back to senior management team
* The company are happy to accept part/full qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE
Please quote 46093 when calling Ella Faydherbe at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.