Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with an established business based in Central London looking for a SAGE 200 Management Accountant, to join their team on an interim basis for up to months.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Sage 200 experience and be available immediately.
Your role will entail:
● Create management accounts for group entities, via a migration to SAGE 200 from current offline accounting in line with an agreed scope and timescale.
● Maintain monthly management accounts once SAGE 200 migration is fully implemented.
● Overall ownership of delivery of management accounts (p&l, balance sheet and cashflow) from end to end.
● Ability to own and deliver management account production, whilst managing a junior resource assisting with transactional processing. To produce draft management accounts for review by Group FC and CFO.
● Ability to design and improve processes that underpin the monthly production of the management accounts in an efficient and timely manner.
● Ensure accuracy of GL postings and integrity of balance sheet and related controls. Prepare and review monthly GL reconciliations. Maintain efficient processes and a robust control environment to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
Please quote 45918 when calling Sophie Lennon at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.