IT Project Manager
Location - South London with flexible/hybrid working options!
£65,000/£75,000 Bonus Bens
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering a progressive and forward thinking International Retail/FMCG Organisation with the restructure of their IT team resulting in a number of key openings/hires.
The IT Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the teams IT offering and reports into the Global CIO, this is a great opportunity for a self-motivated & ambitious individual who shines in a fast paced and vibrant environment!
The organisation has significant growth plans and it's a really exciting time to join them on this journey.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and deliver projects with a focus on successful implementation and visibly providing value adding capability during the project lifecycle.
* Manage and deliver projects to agreed time, quality and cost, using recognised 'good practice' project management standards / methodology (to include, but not limited to, project planning, resource planning, cost management, risk and issue management, project reporting, review meetings, milestones and sign offs, etc.).
* Create good relationships with business stakeholders and IT team members that you work with as part of managing projects that they are involved in.
* Demonstrate project management skills / capabilities that means you are viewed as a subject matter expert and 'value adding partner' by business and IT stakeholders.
* Work in conjunction with your colleagues in the IT Team to ensure that the project delivery process is complete, well executed and intended to ensure success for the project.
* Whilst this role is not directly responsible for delivering 'change management' ('business readiness'), the role is responsible for ensuring that change management activities are included within the scope of projects where needed.
* Prince2 or APMP or similar recognised project management qualification.
* Exposure to Agile methodologies would be advantageous.
* Good project management skills, and a focus on delivering projects 'well'.
* The ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and confidently with key stakeholders.
* Good knowledge of the functions within a business (sales, customer services, finance, etc.) and a high-level understanding of end to end business processes (ie. sales to cash, procure / manufacture to pay, finance, etc.).
* A broad and high-level understanding of technology that helps when project planning.
* A high-level understanding of the principles / key activities in change management ('business readiness').
* Exposure to SAP, CRM solutions, Information and Insight (ie. reporting) solutions.
* Ability to speak and / or write in French or German.
Please quote (last five digits 48398) when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the FMCG sector.